Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MY PICK'S FOR BACK TO SCHOOL

Today I woke up in the mood to go shopping and decided to hit a few spots in the city and realized how cute and excited the young girls are picking out their outfits to go back to school. So the idea of picking out some outfits occur to me while  trying a few things on.  I  just ask myself  wouldn't this whole mission being much easier if we would of  have someone picking out ideas for us to wear. I bet!.




                                                   Here are my Back to School picks:


 


















To shop these looks
Please visit: www.Mango.com    www.HM.com    www.Delias.com    www. Asos.com    www.Topshop.com
I hope you liked my choices and who knows who I might of inspired tonite! With that note I"ll leave you until the next time!


















3 comments:

  1. Ohh myy godd I love themm!!!! These looks are Awesomeeee!! These combinations are very easy to do but still stylish. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, very effortless and chic at the same time. Great inspirations! Looking forward to updating my look for the fall...Gracias Aris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your support. YOu can follow me on twitter @ StyleIam.

    ReplyDelete